Saturday, June 10, 2017

PP347 Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone.  What an amazing array of fabulous birthday cards in the gallery this week.  Personally, I would have been thrilled to receive any of them on my birthday.  As usual, you made it very difficult for us to choose our winners and we thank each and every one of our participants for playing along.

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.



Add your link

(Submissions close in 15h 18m or on 8 entries total)

And now for our Headliner...
Kaya




I fell in love with Kaja's little elephant in his hot air balloon.  The clouds floating behind the balloon are perfectly placed and I love the mix of blues running in different directions.  The black sentiment banner with the white embossing pops off the background and helps to ground the focal element.  All of that lovely white space around the focal element makes my CAS loving heart happy.   Gorgeous card.  Kaja, congratulations on being my HEADLINER this week.
Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a  fresh Color  Challenge from LeAnne!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card for A Cut Above! And a big congrats to the other Cut Aboves and the Headliner Kaya too!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card for a Cut Above - I'm really pleased.
    Lots of brilliant ideas shared here
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card! I really appreciate you ladies!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!