Saturday, July 22, 2017

PP353 Challenge Winners

Hi all, Claire here with a big thank you for all your gorgeous seaside creations.  You had all of us wishing we were at the beach!  Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...

EK Gorman                                                         



EK's card is CAS perfection!  When I saw all those little piggies sunbathing it made me LOL!  The brush strokes are just perfect to replicate a pool of water.  The coloring on the pigs and rafts is amazing and the  sentiment represents the challenge theme!  Congratulations EK, you are my headliner this week!  


Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for an awesome Sketch  Challenge from Jaydee!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Deanne, for selecting my card for "A Cut Above." There were so many wonderful, creative entries for Claire's fun challenge; I am truly honored. What a day brightener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Sandy for choosing my card as a cut above! Congrats to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the pick! I've been having so much fun playing here - thank YOU for the awesome challenges!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!