Saturday, September 17, 2016

PP312 Winners

Hi everyone!  We so enjoyed perusing all your colorful creations this week!  Some were fall-themed, and some were not....I love it when creative stampers use colors in a non-traditional way!  So fun!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.



And now, for our Headliner:   


Diana Carr

Hero Arts - Coffee Cup Tags Autumn Card

Yum!  I think there just might be a pumpkin spice latte in this sweet little coffee cup!  I love Diana's theme as well as her cool background and fun sequins!  Just the thing for a cozy fall card!  Congratulations, Diana, for being my Headliner this week!

Thank you for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a tasty Clean-and-Simple challenge from Laurie!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Claire for choosing my card! I am honored! Congrats to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thanks! What an honor! So many great cards!! Can't wait to play again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for chosing my card, Sandy! And congrats to all the other winners, especially headliner Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so so so much! It means the world! Congrats to the others too! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!